With over 25 years of experience in healthcare, Tracey Baker is the Director of Myrtle Health where she spearheads strategic planning and management for specialist health pathways.
Tracey holds her Executive MBA from The University of Warwick, which she completed in 2020. Moving forward, she plans to work from home eventually and hopes to network with likeminded professionals worldwide.
Tracey’s specialty is in applying theory to practice in the healthcare world. Her professional background is in healthcare, having trained as a nurse 37 years ago. She has been a manager of heart, lung and organ transplantation services for 20 years and more recently have completed an Executive MBA.
She has highly tuned diplomatic skills having worked with market and clinical disruptors, including bringing challenging devices or approaches into mainline care pathways. Tracey is currently setting up her own business focusing on optimizing healthcare pathways, including improving access to care and support of mechanical devices to improve healthcare pathways. So often clinical staff are so engrossed in delivering the care that they don’t have quality time to pause and reflect on their approach or resources. Optimizing the simple to the highly complex pathway, it’s a challenge to understand clinicians needs and streamline their approach within local governmental frameworks.
Myrtle Health offers an outsider’s insightful perspective with extensive specialist clinical and operational management experience to support you to achieve the optimal care pathway for your patient cohort whilst streamlining staff effort. Activity is likely to be driven by local and national needs. Tracey Baker and Myrtle Health provide:
- Complex patient care pathway creation involving multiple Trusts and agencies,
- Diplomatic local and national work mindset. Liaison with senior Healthcare Commissioners, Directors and leaders.
- Experience of working within budgetary and governmental framework.
- Experienced innovator and embedder of new service approach with a broad matrix consideration to embed changes.
- Collaboration with Universities and New Start-ups. Advisor, facilitator, business case composition, presenter and educator.
- Trouble-shooting – process mapping, listening and walk-through to achieve efficacy and sustainability.
International Society of Female Professionals Member, Tracey Baker, can be found on the Association Directory, where she is looking forward to networking with you.