The International Society of Female Professionals Recognizes Christine Maes, MPA, CPST
Christine Maes is Program Manager of Safety & Compliance for ProTech Repair and Restoration in Elk Grove Village, Illinois. She offers over 16 years of experience and is known as a professional in the public and nonprofit sectors.
Some of her specialties include:
• Project & Program Management
• Marketing & Communications
• Collaboration & Relationship Building
• Budgeting & Financial Administration
• Government & Agency Relations
• Public Administration & Management
• Writing, Editing & Database Administration
• Volunteer Recruitment & Management
• Government Administration & Law
• Industry Research & Analysis
She holds her MPA from DePaul, her BA in International Studies and Political Science from American University, and is Certified as a CPST, Child Protective Seat Technician. She has also undertaken professional development coursework through the National Safety Council.
Prior to her current role, she was a Consultant for Atheneum Partners in New York, NY. In her spare time, she enjoys travel and reading.
International Society of Female Professionals Member, Christine Maes, MPA, CPST can be found on the Association Directory, where she is looking forward to networking with you.