Afi Ventour de Vega is a young, vibrant, and energetic lawyer, who is licensed to practice in the States of Grenada and Barbados. She offers over 15 years of experience in the legal profession. Afi graduated from the Hugh Wooding Law School, Trinidad & Tobago in 2005 at the Faculty of Law at the University of the West Indies in 2003. Her areas of practice are civil and commercial litigation, corporate practice, commercial practice, intellectual property and citizenship by investment and immigration services.
In February, 2010, she started the Law Firm of Afi Ventour & Co., in the State of Grenada. A firm that truly cares for the needs of her clients. As Managing Partner of the Law Firm of Afi Ventour & Co., she advises clients and helps them find justice. Inspired by her passion for the law and helping people, she is a highly driven and motivated professional, and an asset to her field in Grenada and internationally.
Mrs. de Vega is also the Chief Executive Officer of Global Services Inc., a company which provides citizenship by investment and immigration services to clients. She is also a licensed Local Agent under the Grenada Citizenship by Investment Act, which was passed in 2013.
Afi prides herself as being part of the membership of the following professional bodies:
- Professional Membership of the Grenada Bar Association
- Member of the OECS Bar Association
- Member of the Barbados Bar Association
- Member of Immigration Migration Council (IMC) – Geneva, Switzerland
- Lifetime Member of International Society of Female Professionals
- Kluwer International Law Grenada Editor on Intellectual Property Laws – Europe
She also holds the following Licenses:
- Local Registered Agent with the Grenada Authority for the Regulation of Financial Institutions (GARFIN)
- Local Registered Agent under the Citizenship by Investment Act
- Notary Public for the State of Grenada